On January 24, 2011, a representative of the Toronto Police Service was quoted saying, “Women should avoid dressing like sluts in order to not be victimized.”
Slutwalk Chicago aims to combat the myth of “the slut” and the culture of victim blaming that prevails the world over.
Our mission is to enforce the truth that those who experience sexual assault are never at fault– no exceptions. We seek to combat a culture that teaches “don’t get raped,” as opposed to “don’t rape.” ” (SLUTWALKCHICAGO.ORG)
- @suesswassersee 😭🍻 it works 14 hours ago
- @BSH_Charlie I'm fully prepared to never love anything as much as I love D&G so I will settle for V Good 15 hours ago
- @BSH_Charlie I am so pumped Charles don't ruin this for me 15 hours ago
- @ToniMacAttack They should be pals https://t.co/61NNsQw6nK 15 hours ago
- @ToddCordell Bad bae 17 hours ago