On January 24, 2011, a representative of the Toronto Police Service was quoted saying, “Women should avoid dressing like sluts in order to not be victimized.”
Slutwalk Chicago aims to combat the myth of “the slut” and the culture of victim blaming that prevails the world over.
Our mission is to enforce the truth that those who experience sexual assault are never at fault– no exceptions. We seek to combat a culture that teaches “don’t get raped,” as opposed to “don’t rape.” ” (SLUTWALKCHICAGO.ORG)
- @IneffectiveMath @theninjagreg Are you drunk, Micah 1 hour ago
- I’m not sure if this is judgey or they just get me https://t.co/fBmYFrMdty 3 hours ago
- @BvrlyTweetmaker @HnDoubleN Don’t make me feel bad I don’t have the geography excuse 3 hours ago
- @StitesMelissa The perfect solution to people telling you to quit drinking your calories 3 hours ago
- Have you ever watched a recipe video and missed that it was a compilation of recipes and halfway through you’re lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago