On January 24, 2011, a representative of the Toronto Police Service was quoted saying, “Women should avoid dressing like sluts in order to not be victimized.”
Slutwalk Chicago aims to combat the myth of “the slut” and the culture of victim blaming that prevails the world over.
Our mission is to enforce the truth that those who experience sexual assault are never at fault– no exceptions. We seek to combat a culture that teaches “don’t get raped,” as opposed to “don’t rape.” ” (SLUTWALKCHICAGO.ORG)
- @alexdubs_ A decrease in my coffee consumption would put everyone else at risk for bone fractures 3 hours ago
- @theactivestick I have very limited skills Laura (can you call that a skill??) 3 hours ago
- @twolinepass Timmy is so useless I’m furious just even thinking about it 18 hours ago
- @DannyPage YOUD BE CORRECT TODAY DANNY, TY 19 hours ago
- I need people to just say “what the fuck” to me every once in awhile. They don’t have to know specifically why even. It’ll apply. 19 hours ago