On January 24, 2011, a representative of the Toronto Police Service was quoted saying, “Women should avoid dressing like sluts in order to not be victimized.”
Slutwalk Chicago aims to combat the myth of “the slut” and the culture of victim blaming that prevails the world over.
Our mission is to enforce the truth that those who experience sexual assault are never at fault– no exceptions. We seek to combat a culture that teaches “don’t get raped,” as opposed to “don’t rape.” ” (SLUTWALKCHICAGO.ORG)
- @Mikelennial What are you supposed to do, softly whisper it??? 3 hours ago
- @torqpenderloin Lucy will be my next steal since I wound up getting my own shirt 3 hours ago
- @Mikelennial Whom is complaining about jimmy eat world 3 hours ago
- @itwasthreezero *Narrator voice* in reality he was booed and banned from the premises 5 hours ago
- @StephaliciousD Tell him to go back to singing teenage dirtbag imo 7 hours ago