Lace was originally used in both men and women’s clothing, and was actually most common in the military’s clothing. However, the process of actual lace making was typically reserved for women. In the 18th century, the Catholic church (via nuns) actually taught younger and unmarried women how to stitch lace to give them an opportunity to make money that would keep them safe since prostitution then (like today) was associated with higher mortality rates.
- Its by no means going to fool u into thinking its bread but if youre like me &want to inc more veggies or just want to try a new snack- 9/10 7 minutes ago
- @theactivestick Come over I'll even feed you 13 minutes ago
- I used 2 cups of Italian blend of cheese rather than 3 cups of mozzarella but you do you. Can also add pepperoni et… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 minutes ago
- @rschultzy20 No I'm going to eat the whole pan 28 minutes ago
- I made cheesy zucchini bread and it was surprisingly delightful 👩🏼🍳 https://t.co/5FnJfsAq2U 35 minutes ago