Angela Strassheim – Evidence
Evidence is a group of photographs taken at homes where familial homicides have occurred. Long after the struggles have ended in these spaces, despite the cleaning, repainting and subsequent re-habitation of these homes, the “Blue Star” solution activates the physical memory of blood through its contact with the remaining DNA proteins on the walls. The black and white images are long exposures – from ten minutes to one hour – with minimal ambient night light pouring in from the crevices of windows and doors, capturing the physical presence of blood as a lurid glow.
- @emilyexploded My condolences to u 22 hours ago
- @emilyexploded Emily even i have been :( 22 hours ago
- @Jibblescribbits Are we neighbors 1 day ago
- @battaglinoa @madison_packer_ Anya!!!!! Congratulations! 1 day ago
- @MathHappens51 @hinx @StephaliciousD @Mikelennial @pleaserdeleteme Call me an idiot but like unless u are small and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago