Angela Strassheim – Evidence
Evidence is a group of photographs taken at homes where familial homicides have occurred. Long after the struggles have ended in these spaces, despite the cleaning, repainting and subsequent re-habitation of these homes, the “Blue Star” solution activates the physical memory of blood through its contact with the remaining DNA proteins on the walls. The black and white images are long exposures – from ten minutes to one hour – with minimal ambient night light pouring in from the crevices of windows and doors, capturing the physical presence of blood as a lurid glow.
- @Mikelennial @footballcrank What a surprise Hahahaha you’re a good 5 hours ago
- @footballcrank @Mikelennial You obviously forgot to add welcome to the resistance~ but these are definitely the sam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @BvrlyTweetmaker @JoeYerdon 👀👀👀 6 hours ago
- @JoeYerdon @BvrlyTweetmaker Hi obviously Casey and I will need this 6 hours ago
- @itwasthreezero 👀👀👀 23 hours ago