Angela Strassheim – Evidence
Evidence is a group of photographs taken at homes where familial homicides have occurred. Long after the struggles have ended in these spaces, despite the cleaning, repainting and subsequent re-habitation of these homes, the “Blue Star” solution activates the physical memory of blood through its contact with the remaining DNA proteins on the walls. The black and white images are long exposures – from ten minutes to one hour – with minimal ambient night light pouring in from the crevices of windows and doors, capturing the physical presence of blood as a lurid glow.
- @acthomasca Controversial but I actually don’t like pie 5 hours ago
- @Jibblescribbits We have broccoli salad for Easter and Christmas, not thanksgiving 19 hours ago
- @GregBalloch Gross 20 hours ago
- @schatzipage That is an every day food my friend 20 hours ago
- @JuliaHass It’s fine, I could live without it 20 hours ago