“dematerialising the lines, we gain a substantial indetermination of the picture. This skips any immediate reaction and provokes the viewer to use mnemonic associations instead for their own personal visual information encoding.”
While possessing multi-disciplinary skills, the brothers are inclined towards portrait painting as it in itself “prompts questions about the transitory nature of existence.” Ultimately though, the Antimatter Series is a stunning selection of artworks.
“We look to provide a visual experience,” say the Miaz pair, “that activates our awareness, that compels the viewer to recognise and re-establish the limits of his or her own perception, to regain control of the real. The paintings invite us to always be able to take a considerable distance, to see the whole picture.”
- @Mikelennial Who tf 26 minutes ago
- @taeksguy I'm just taking the risk. I mean, it's already like a bit expired being cheese so 2 hours ago
- How long is like "you left this cream cheese out too long" 2 hours ago
- @spiryoleander Oh no :( hopefully safe 17 hours ago
- oh my goddddddd 😭😭😭 twitter.com/abc/status/879… 17 hours ago