“dematerialising the lines, we gain a substantial indetermination of the picture. This skips any immediate reaction and provokes the viewer to use mnemonic associations instead for their own personal visual information encoding.”
While possessing multi-disciplinary skills, the brothers are inclined towards portrait painting as it in itself “prompts questions about the transitory nature of existence.” Ultimately though, the Antimatter Series is a stunning selection of artworks.
“We look to provide a visual experience,” say the Miaz pair, “that activates our awareness, that compels the viewer to recognise and re-establish the limits of his or her own perception, to regain control of the real. The paintings invite us to always be able to take a considerable distance, to see the whole picture.”
- @Mikelennial My autobiography 1 hour ago
- @Mikelennial @footballcrank What a surprise Hahahaha you’re a good 9 hours ago
- @footballcrank @Mikelennial You obviously forgot to add welcome to the resistance~ but these are definitely the sam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- @BvrlyTweetmaker @JoeYerdon 👀👀👀 10 hours ago
- @JoeYerdon @BvrlyTweetmaker Hi obviously Casey and I will need this 10 hours ago