“dematerialising the lines, we gain a substantial indetermination of the picture. This skips any immediate reaction and provokes the viewer to use mnemonic associations instead for their own personal visual information encoding.”
While possessing multi-disciplinary skills, the brothers are inclined towards portrait painting as it in itself “prompts questions about the transitory nature of existence.” Ultimately though, the Antimatter Series is a stunning selection of artworks.
“We look to provide a visual experience,” say the Miaz pair, “that activates our awareness, that compels the viewer to recognise and re-establish the limits of his or her own perception, to regain control of the real. The paintings invite us to always be able to take a considerable distance, to see the whole picture.”
- @emilyexploded My condolences to u 21 hours ago
- @emilyexploded Emily even i have been :( 22 hours ago
- @Jibblescribbits Are we neighbors 1 day ago
- @battaglinoa @madison_packer_ Anya!!!!! Congratulations! 1 day ago
- @MathHappens51 @hinx @StephaliciousD @Mikelennial @pleaserdeleteme Call me an idiot but like unless u are small and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago