“dematerialising the lines, we gain a substantial indetermination of the picture. This skips any immediate reaction and provokes the viewer to use mnemonic associations instead for their own personal visual information encoding.”
While possessing multi-disciplinary skills, the brothers are inclined towards portrait painting as it in itself “prompts questions about the transitory nature of existence.” Ultimately though, the Antimatter Series is a stunning selection of artworks.
“We look to provide a visual experience,” say the Miaz pair, “that activates our awareness, that compels the viewer to recognise and re-establish the limits of his or her own perception, to regain control of the real. The paintings invite us to always be able to take a considerable distance, to see the whole picture.”
- @StitesMelissa Weren’t u kicking them both out like two days ago stites 8 hours ago
- Spot the cat https://t.co/idXFS8tFCQ 8 hours ago
- @ebonymalkin People are the worst so it will always exist for ya 10 hours ago
- This is now just a Stranger Things fanart account sorry guys https://t.co/wUVR1iqcuh 12 hours ago
- @_Chilladelphia Thanks bb 💖 15 hours ago