“dematerialising the lines, we gain a substantial indetermination of the picture. This skips any immediate reaction and provokes the viewer to use mnemonic associations instead for their own personal visual information encoding.”
While possessing multi-disciplinary skills, the brothers are inclined towards portrait painting as it in itself “prompts questions about the transitory nature of existence.” Ultimately though, the Antimatter Series is a stunning selection of artworks.
“We look to provide a visual experience,” say the Miaz pair, “that activates our awareness, that compels the viewer to recognise and re-establish the limits of his or her own perception, to regain control of the real. The paintings invite us to always be able to take a considerable distance, to see the whole picture.”
- "You are actually disrespecting the flag by kneeling during the anthem that I am currently booing and screaming ove… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 minutes ago
- @trashnewton I will never top hellissa and I've accepted this as fact 23 minutes ago
- @nuclearcarly @ifihadlegs It was super fun when the flyers just sort of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this season 30 minutes ago
- @sara_lnr I can't really shit talk just them for that. Any team I've ever rooted for has employed the exact same unfortunately 33 minutes ago
- It's not just some feel good of "promoting positive change in their communities". They are protesting police brutality. Call it by name. 41 minutes ago