- @alyssakeiko Kids are actually way easier to talk to when they're young bc they just accept things in a concrete way so like??? 27 minutes ago
- @meowzakii Hahahaha I've overheard people asking what was in something, information for which was included in the d… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 37 minutes ago
- Can't keep him from his shows https://t.co/FEEFJYrPza 1 hour ago
- I like ciders what are your favs? 1 hour ago
- @alyssakeiko Ah yes, Russia- the reason we're racist 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Typography
Commissioned to do a piece for my place of employment, Suburban Access, Inc
As many know, I’m interested in studying the concept of language and its construction. Here are examples of a few of the pieces and studies I’ve been working through.
Changes Over Time Language study exercise (Here’s another previously posted)
The first and last letters remain consistent, as well as the letter length of the word
Oh, how things change.
Letter rearrangement exercise in language construction. The original word is hand drawn in a sans serif face, cut out and the letters are rearranged to form a new word.
from the word construction exercises